Monday, September 13, 2010

Study Break Trip

As I mentioned, my study break starts officially by 8th of September and thus I decided to go Lang Tengah during the Raya Holiday with my family members.
(I suppose to stay at home study to prepare my EOS) XD

Where: Lang Tengah (An island in between Redang island and Perhentian island)
When: 10th to 12th of September 2010

We start our journey at 3am in the morning, driving to Kuala Terengganu to take our lovely boat to the island. I cannot deny that sleeping in the car for around 6 hours is killing me. =.=
My neck and my backbone are suffering  until I were in the boat,
this is mainly because the dizziness causes by the sea waves predominant the pains that suffered by my body so what can I do is just to take a nap.
Sleep sleep sleep until I reach the island. Since we bought this package under promotion rate is just RM300 plus for 3days 2night stay at the island so what do I expect?
I was a little surprise that the place we are going to stay over is not as bad as I thought of.
The room is clean, not many sands around it, the bed is great and they have cold air conditioner provided.
It is comfortable till just like my own room. Whee~~
Let’s the photo do the talking then,
 The sunset on the first day, the weather is just nice to let me see this beautiful scene.
 Little Junie with her notes
 My legs are actually in the water. Can you imagine the CLEAR water.
 Pretty Joe with the sand drawing
 Sand drawing by the beach boy
I know i'm not good at drawing but i just love it. Keke.
 Little June and I
 Posers with pose 1 (June, Joe and Calvin)
 Pose 2
 Me with sunglasses.
 Cool Calvin. x)
June and I again. :3
 Group photo.
 Here comes Forest during our BBQ dinner.
Joe Joe enjoying her BBQ steak.

Blue sky, blue sea water and blue boat.
The tornado shell given by the beach boy.

No comments: