Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twin!

Sometimes I realised apology doesn't made someone feel better.
But how if the one who apologize do really mean it?
I just made someone I appreciate disappointed on me.
He do not have to do this but he did because he cares,
but yet I didn't make any obvious improvement.
I tried, im trying to do my best, staying in the library once I finish my class, I stopped dramas, stop going out that often, start to do what you have taught me, I do really take your words.
I do not know whether I can score or not, but I am going my very best,
I want to learn, learn how to be a good pharmacist!
I do not denied sometimes I did procrastinate, tempted to take my very own time.
Sorry that I don't know it means so much to you.
I will not just saying about it but action, I will prove it to you, I'm going to this.
I'm so sorry twin!! :'(

NB: Don't act so cool in front of me ok ma? I'm turning ice tube already. Let's go Dragon-I, I belanja ok? : )

No comments: