Tuesday, January 04, 2011

P111- First Day

Here comes the cohort of P111.
First day meeting up them at Chancellor Hall,
cannot believe I actually attending it as a senior, yes SENIORS. *it sounds so old*
I tried to become one of the spy among them but it failed.
Failed as in I tempt to be too talkative, giving out too much opinion which doesn't act like a junior. LOL.
But if i sitting there and be quiet i think our group will be the last group settling down.
Since i'm the oo (orientation officer) of my group, i have to encourage those juniors to speak and give out suggestions.
At last, we come out our group's name with BETTER THAN YOU which sounds great and cool!
My group is good so far, even though some of them seem to be so quiet but this is only the first day, i don't expect much from them.
But i have a feeling, they going to turn rock in these few days.
I just can't wait!! Here I come orientation!! Wohoo!!

No comments: