Monday, September 26, 2011

First Weekend

Date: 25 September 2011
Where: Glasgow
What: Visit to New Mercy Church and See Woo Chinese market



#1 The first time i step into some housing area outside my campus compound :)

#2 New Mercy church, they have prepared us the Scottish breakfast and a short meaningful drama describing a new life of a student living in an unfamiliar place like ME.

#3 Can you spot the kid is actually trying to play the drum set xD

#4 Uncle with his son. YES, HIS SON!!

#5 On our way to See Woo after all our breakfast session in New Mercy

#6 The view during the way. And im in BLUE! :)

#7 It just so lovely, the weather, the view and everything. Aren't they?

#8 There are people fishing oh.. So relaxing. Owhh...

#9 Another view shot, the view too nice until i cant stop snapping.

#10 Picture with my friends, Peiling and Kahquan.

#11 Look at my cute friend, the sun is so shiny that day.

#12 My favourite blue sky, the tone just ... nothing better than it.

#13 Look at the reflection. How can you dont like this place huh?


#14 Self camwhore again since everyone is busy taking their own photos and believe me, self camwhore saves a lot of time if you're pro in it. Teeheee..

#15 Windy day, strong wind strong wind.

#16 At last, we reached the place, See Woo. They sell durian here but you cant smell it at all. Haha.

#17 CILI PADI!!! Look at the price lol. I rather not to eat. :(

#18 Ling ar Ling, your SUPER NICE biscuit that only found in east malaysia, they have it here. I bought one to give you faces. Haha xD

#19 See Woo. I wouldnt say this place is cheap to buy my groceries but you can get some of the food that you cant find in normal store for example, maggie mee, maggie saurce, pork bones and etc.
I bought a 10kg rice bag just because they provide free transport by the church people. Then i dont have to carry heavy heavy along the streets, so happy wohoo!!! Study smart, play hard, that's my aim to be here! :)

No comments: