Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A new habit

Guess I have a new habit when I am back home due to the super hot weather in Malaysia.
I am not those people who used to shower in the morning since young either due to hygiene purposes or to make sure yourself are awake from your sleep. Yes! I only shower once in a day.
This is because I used to sleep in air conditioner room at the temperature of 16 celcius every night till morning and if you want me to shower at 530-6am everyday in the morning I will definitely scream in the bathroom like how I scream when I saw a crock-coach or mice even though with hot water.
However things changed when I'm back from Glasgow, I have to shower in the morning before I start my day. This could probably  due to the hot weather and restriction on the use of electricity thus air cond at home. I wonder will I maintain this habit when I am back to Glasgow with a daily temperature of 10 degree celcius. Haha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busuk busuk