Saturday, March 08, 2008

Im always here for you

To my dear freind, Alex,
I know you always think that you are the last one among us.
I just wanna to tell you, you are NOT.
Some of them even worst than you.
At least we knew you tried very hard to solve it.
I can see your hard work, i believe that you will success one day.
Dont always look down on yourself, dont be moody.
We as classmate, 6B members will always wait for you.
You must enjoy your school day and do well in your exam k?
I will always here for you if you are in trouble.
I may not helping you to solve anything but at least i want you to speak out.
Add oil ya. You are the best!

(P.S: thanks for remembering my birthday, i still remember the colour pen you ask feng chun to send to my class, dont angry if i cant remember your birthday la. Add oil.)

No comments: