Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sicky...

Ehwww.... I just feel that today is not my day.
Im not feeling well since yesterday.
I dont even have my chance to do my homework cause i felt so dizzy.
Oh my god!! I still have maths and econ homework for tomorrow classes, somemore my english thingy.
Ishhhh...... How am i going to finish it before i sleep.....
Dont care la....
By the way, thanks honeynono for upgrating my Eichi.
I thought my Eichi die long time ago since i dint play it long long time ago.
I just cant imagine it, 71 , is 71. Walao yeh~.~
Thank you very very much.
I will accompany you to play often if i got my laptop.
Thanks lot.

(Sometimes i rather you dont play it for me, if not i will own you many foldover.Dont take Eichi as a reason for not completing your homework la, pig. =p)

3 comments:

Chin Feung said...

u owe me 100 mcD foldovers
set meal, not a la carte

Anonymous said...

u really got visit my blog!!! haha... good good good keep it up!~ lol~ chaoz~

Anonymous said...

sam i just have a short time to on9 here! i m... not fine here. >,< don ever think of studying overseas is fun and... exciting or wat. really shit, i m home sick damn much. i miss all of u in malaysia. i love english when i listening to russian all the seconds. i love malaysia when i m here all the moment. i love u all when i was here. i love my family when i stayed here without them. MISS U