Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where is my future??

Holidays started last week and going to end soon.
My CAL result are out, bad very bad very very bad.
I know i didnt do it well, i'm foolling around for the whole semester.
It's time to be awake i know.
I got a chance to chat with joyce tonight.
She has answers a lot a lot of my question which i can't answer it myself.
I think u're right joyce.
I shouldn't think so much and just do it like u.
I will really think about it what you have told me.
I miss you, seriously.
I miss everyone in 5 Science 2.
Do you??
The last time we wore Pandu Puteri uniform. Can see jun keit's habit in this photo. Haha...

The last trip we went together... Remember??
Keep in touch guys.
Freinds forever~~~

4 comments:

Chin Feung said...

huan last night really sorry. i just wanna say i'm a serious guy but i always try to joke around. i really have no intention to make fun on you.

study smart but not hard. don't think too much. as you grow up your mind will change and when you reach the point you will know what you want. don't say i not understand you LAH...

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei~ wat happen to ur teeth?! u wat wat again? my "zhi hui ya" come out d!!! dunno how now!!!>.< so how u decided d? hows ur future job???!u take so long to update... once in a blue month...=.=

Samantha Heng said...

i din online for such a long time so din update lo. the other reason is im lazy as well. haha. it's better to let ur "zhi hui ya" come out by itself. my tooth need to rewear braces bcos of the two stupid "zhi hui ya" make one of my teeth lose it original position. so pity.

Peter Khue said...

I miss 5Sc2 also!!!!