Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wonderful day...

2 more days then college will start.
As i promised myself to do all the subject revision in these 2 weeks holidays,
but i didn't do it.
I think this is why i got a bad result, cannot blame on others.
But nevermind, at least i passed my day happily today. Keke.
Today went to the 家私城 to get some idea of my house.
i didn't snap any photos since cameras are strictly not allow in the building.
However, i have got some awesome idea for my house as well as Chuan's house now.
Wohoo!! After renovation then i can get my study place back.
I miss you so 书房. Haha...
Then, we went to help Pak Seng clean his new place.
He got master bedroom, don't need to share toilet.
He looks so happy. Lol...
Then then then, i went to take a nap before going for my family dinner.
We went to cowboy, unfortunately i didn't snap any photos as well cause busy with my spaggeti and chop. Haha...
Big eater?? No la.. Share with my sister of cause.
My elder sister is coming back soon. Next week.
Can you imagine it??
Yeah!! Then i can stay with her at subang, won't feel lonely anymore although i always go and disturb apple. Keke...
Jie jie, faster come back o... Miss you...

No comments: