Friday, June 18, 2010

Oppss

Yes. My clock in my room was showing 245am in the morning now,
and yet I'm still here doing nothing.
This is already the last day of second week where my second semester starts,
but somehow i still do not have the mood to start concentrate in the class, focus on my assignments and projects, and keep planning to go somewhere everytime the class ended since it was still early.
Yea, i know eventhough our timetable in sem 2 was quite free but everyone keep informing us that this is not a honeymoon semester,
i believe though because all the projects and assignments will drive me crazy one day when i have to pass it up.
Not really able to have a tight and nice sleep recently, hope that i can enjoy my sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

jia you larr laopo!! <3