Monday, June 07, 2010

Sem 2

Here comes to an end my sem 1 break. Basically i did 3 out of 5 things that i would like to do in my holidays. Not that bad still, at least i did something. LOL.

I were busying to clean up my messy study table and preparing myself to a brand new day. I realised my purse was really spoilt till i dont know use which word to describe it. ==

Bought it in China and if you realised it is Hello REITY instead of Kitty. Haha. So i decided to change a new purse. Thanks to Junie for the new purse.

I got my new spec during my holidays. Hehe.

It was black and slightly pink at the side (i love it), under Swatch somemore. That's why i didnt think much when i bought this because im a big fans of Swatch. =D This is the first time im buying a full plastic frame which the doctor said it will be more comfortable compared to my old one.

By the way, let me introduce the red thingy beside me is my favourite pillow, i named it strawberry and my lappie.

Semester 2, wait for me and here I come. CHIONG!!

PS: Photos in Hong Kong will be uploading soon.

No comments: