Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Back Up Plan

Rainnie day please go away!! Due to the heavy rain in the evening just now, i was late to my singing class for about 30minutes. Gosh!! Luckily Max didnt angry of me, but maybe he does, who knows? LOL..

Where: GSC Pavilion
Time: 9:10PM
What: Watch The Back Up Plan

Okay, after my singing class, just like what we planned last night, MOVIE TIME!! As you all know, I LOVE MOVIES!! Haha.. This time we watch The Back Up Plan with my dear amrit, my twin, Jason, the ang mo just back from aussie, Sean and the pretty gril Crystal.


The poster i first saw in Midvalley that attracts me to watch it. ><


After this movie, the first question that my twin asks me is: "will u give birth in the future?" Haha.. Because it shows like giving a birth is super suffering in the movie. The woman looks so scary like a zombie in Left 4 Dead while she is delivering. Haha..

Try to imagine yourself by looking at Jeniffer's facial emotion.


So conclusion is the movie is not bad though but not as good as The Proposal. Hehe.. From the movie at least i know there are someone that really willing to accept another eventhough she has kids or is pregnant. What can i say? Love is blind but we still love it isn't it? =D

No comments: