Sunday, July 04, 2010

Forest's Day

Today is Forest's Day so we have to plant something Green! Haha. xD It's just my dear mei mei, Forest's Birthday today. We have to go for our family dinner which organized by our grand-uncle. This is because his son and family from Chicago is here, my uncle from Hong Kong is here, my aunty from Aussie is here and two long long time no see cousins are free! Wandering is the other side of the world having holiday together? But this is a great chance for us to updating each other.

Daddy with uncle singing 我是中国人

You Seng looks so lam while singing his song. You got nice voice, You Seng. Let's go sing k in Singapore! Haha.
Everyone seems so enjoyed!


Reached home before 12am to blow candles with Ling Ling, she is now 19th! Unbelievable, since when she grow so fast?
I love this photo very much, look at daddy. We ask him to have a weird post and he came out with this. My cute daddy!

Our turn to have our own weird post. xD


Ling Ling and I.
Here comes July! Must work hard for it! =)

No comments: