Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Era 2011 World Tour

At last i got my seat for Jay Chou's The Era Concert 2011 in Malaysia.
They started selling at 11am sharp at the main entrance of Sogo in Kuala Lumpur.
I have been queuing up since 930am but the booth only starts selling at 11am. 
Of course I am not the only one who did this, it is only 930am, but the queue is already super long.
I am so regret that I should have turn up myself at Sogo last night after my dinner. T.T
Due the the killing whether and the super long queue, I have to wave my white flag after few hours.
I started to call up everyone to ask whether they have this citibank card because for citibank users they have an express lane which i personally think will be faster.
But my plan B failed, because noone close to me is using citibank card.
So i start thinking my plan C, i heard those people around me said that the tickets also selling at some of the Speedy branches so i called chin weng to go and have a look for me. 
And YES! They are selling there as well just that they do not have the 10% discounts on it.
Who cares about the 10% now, I will be super happy if I can get myself a ticket.
So i asked chin weng to buy for me, and i get myself one! (happilly ever after)
Can't imagine that i got to watch Jay Chou in few months time. :D
But before that, i have to really start study hard because my final exam is 1 day after Jay concert.
So let's study hard and wait for him to be in Malaysia ba!!

No comments: