Saturday, November 06, 2010

To Klang

This is my last week of holiday so i have decided to visit my aunt and cousin at Klang.
My first time driving to Klang alone but luckily I didn't get myself lost.
I reached at aunt's place about 730pm and went to Aeon with Lih Woon jie jie to have our dinner because aunt and uncle have dinner on the night itself.
We have spaghetti for our dinner and have some talk also.
Then, i asked Lih Woon jie jie to bring me to the famous and my favourite glutinous rice ball stall in Klang to have our dessert session.
Besides that, I get to meet Yi Jiang gor gor as well.
He gave us a shinny gold sticker from Korea.
It's super cute till I don't dare to stick it on my phone because I scare I will spoil it. =.=
It is a nice meet up with them. It's a warm great night. :)

No comments: