Saturday, April 02, 2011

A place for us to out of our soul

When: 1st of April 2011
Where: Souled Out
Why: Cousins outing
During my holidays break when i supposed to follow my cousin and aunt to Bangkok but due to the tsunami in Japan, my father worried and i was told to be at home. Hence, i decided to meet up my cousin and stay over her place to have pillow talk before my class reopen and she starts working as a pharmacist in a general hospital. I had my favourite glutinous rice ball in Klang Valley and really had a good time chit chatting with my cousin.

Perhaps we think we should lengthen our meeting time and we decided to have dinner together at Souled Out, Mont Kiara but this time including my younger sister, Chen and Chris as well.
#1 Chen and I before the meal is serve. They have pretty place somehow like candle light dinner but when the night comes, the music they played like what we usually heard in a night club. I love this pic btw. ><

#2 They served not only western food as well as malaysian food. Surprisingly you can have curry mee here. How awesome this place is! Our mushroom pizza in large size.

 #3 Food we ordered and my beloved sister and cousins. The small spotlight in the restaurant really kills me off, we will turn snow white if we didn't get the right angle.

 #4 The sweet couple in blue with their lamb chop i think.

#5 Lastly, the outlook view of the restaurant before we leave. Really hope to have more chances to chill with you girls and i really enjoyed the whole day with all of you fooling other people around on the first day of April.

Hi, April!

P.S: Come la KL more often so that we can gather more often. :D

No comments: