Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My day with him

I'm going breakfast with my dear, my sister Forest, BFF, Suit Won and her brother, CJ later 8:30am at Levain!  First time having breakfast together with my BFF and my dear at the same time. >< Can't wait!! :D

People will normally ask, how do you spend your holidays this time? Been where during the holidays? My answer could be I spend most of my time with my family, friends and boyfriend. I didn't manage to travel anywhere because
Reason 1: All the places I planned to visit is listed as dangerous due to the tsunami in Japan.
Reason 2: I got only 3 weeks break this time instead of 4 thus not enough time to plan yet then have to be prepared for my next coming semester.
Reason 3: This is my second last holidays in Malaysia before I depart to UK for my further studies so I decided to stay and spend most of the time with people who close to me.

Okay, so come back, the place I went most often during this holidays is MONASH University. Ya, you didn't see wrongly, an IMU-ian went to Monash instead of IMU not because I wanted to transfer myself to Monash of course just because I am now my boyfriend full time driver! :P What can I say? I just want to grab "a little bit more" time to spend with him before my class starts without disturbing him from his studies and able to meet him most of the day so the only way is to provide FREE TRANSPORT :3

*不想给你任何压力,让我们一起用平常心对待,好吗?加油!

No comments: