Monday, March 21, 2011

End of Semester 3

At last, here comes the end of semester 3 when I received my EOS result officially from Ms.Noorul, my semester 3 coordinator. Serious to say, I really felt like riding a roller coaster since last night due to the coming day when the result is going to be release on the day itself at 4pm. This was the first time I am so scared for the result because I know I didn’t do well in my Biopharmacy paper.

Pei Ling and I met up before the result release as we planned to go university together. We were early, is only 3:35 in the afternoon, we are 25minutes earlier! God knows, why we are so early! We are too nervous I guess. When my watch pointing the 4pm, we rush to the counter and ask for our result. *just can’t wait for another second because I afraid it will cause a heart attack if we wait for any longer. =x

Yes, at last the result is on our hands! Pei Ling and I decided to open on behalf of each other, and yeah we both got a big capital letter, P which stands for PASSED for each subjects!! Yahoo!! I can’t imagine I passed my sem 3. LOL. I am quite satisfied with my own result as all my subject got above 60 except my Foundation Pharmacy. (The only subject that do not have examination and needs a report and a presentation, and yet I did badly, this shows why I’m an A-Level student instead of SAM *blushing~)

We have collected ours, but… We have to collect on behalf our friends, Chrystal, Suit Won and Alson because they are not around in KL currently. We only manage to collect Chrystal’s one due to some stupid management problem. They should have informed us earlier about the procedures that have amended compared to the last semester so that we still manage to help them collect their results. Seriously, BEH TAHAN!!! >< But luckily in the end, others that couldn’t get their result from us manage to get theirs online few hours later. And among all the people I met and heard, all of them got passed! Happy :D

I shall meet my all batch mates in the next semester. One more semester to go before MQs leave~ Gogogo!!

No comments: