Monday, March 21, 2011

Rabbit Year!!

When: 2nd of February 2011
Where: Oversea Restaurant
What: Reunion Dinner 2011

Here go the Tiger year and ready to say welcome to our adorable Rabbit. As usual, the “Heng” family is going to have our Reunion Dinner at Oversea Restaurant. We are early by one hour because Grandpa accidentally forgot the time and thought is 7pm instead of 8pm. So what do we do while waiting for the others? 
Cam-whore time!!

 Jie jie with her red flowery dress.



















This photo shows my yeng-ness. Don't know who took it. LOL.



















We are just too in love with each other. :P

































Photo with Forest and mummy. Arrival of other family members doesn’t stop us from our photo session.


















Mummy and my aunt got the Scotland's feel, aren't they? ><


















Joanne with my cousin brother, Yi Tong. My sister looks cute here!


















The two tall human. =.= *yes, i'm jealous!!


















My cousins, the two matching people, black and white strips.


















Start our Lou Sang, all wishing for a better year to come.



































I kinda love this photo : )


















June is adorable here!!


















My sexy jie jie, Joanne


















This also not bad. Love it!



































My younger cousin and I.














Last but not least, photo with the rabbit pose! J
Happy 兔 year everyone!

No comments: