Monday, March 21, 2011

Malaysian Studies Project, ONE MALAYSIA

When: 17th of February 2011
Where: IMU Atrium
What: P110 Malaysian Studies Project

I believe most of the Malaysian students had taken their Malaysian Studies during their Pre-U. Ya, I’m of them but unfortunately I have to take it again since it is a compulsory subject for pharmacy students in IMU no matter you done yours or not. However, I had enjoyed myself learning all the Malaysia histories again with our lecturer, Mrs. Phoon. Mrs. Phoon, she is really a nice and great lecturer, making all of her lectures also filled with laughter and enjoyment.

She had assigned us a project to pass this subject. And my class chose to have a presentation to all students in IMU about all the different states in Malaysia. Not only introducing the dull histories, we also presenting the different lifestyles in different states, different food which is popular and also the attracting places can be found in every state. Each of us is told to be wear in tradition costume to show ONE Malaysia.














The biggest flower which i forgot its name. =.=


















With Suit Won


















Polaroid!


















The pretty girl with her Sari, SuYin














The booth showing all the states


















With batchmates, Adeline














The kuih lapis import from Sarawak. Have a close look on the different layer and the different colours! They have different pattern crossing each other.


















My BFF, Chrystal














The map of Penang floating on a pool showing it is an island. My pro batchmates idea.


















The tall girl and my lab partner, Sook May


















Another tall girl and my sing K partner, Yushuan


















Another BFF, Pei Ling














Say cheers with my batchmates during the eating session and saying well done to everyone who made this into a success. Good job P110!! Since I am the one who in charge of recording video, so I didn’t manage to take much photo using my own camera. Anyone who interested to look at more photos please visit my Facebook.

Today also the day I got my new pet, Wei Wei! <3

No comments: