Monday, March 21, 2011

Hometown here I come!!

When: 12th - 13th of February 2011
Where: My hometown
What: Balik Kampong

We just went back to hometown recently but due to my Grandpa who claimed that he wants to see us so we back again during the Chinese New Year break. Can see how happy he is when he first saw us, sometimes I just so admire my Grandpa who actually can remember our names even though we didn’t meet up that often.

Is so coincident when we finished our dinner, there is a ship back from the seas and yes we get to see how they transfer the fresh seafood from the ship to the land.














The fishes














Tiger prawn














Photo only showing the 2 bigger sotong. The medium size one I think got few boxes.














Differentiating the size of the fishes into different basket.














The prawn



















My dad, fish lover of course won’t miss his chance to grab all the fresh seafood back to KL. I knew he bought a lot and took a lot throw into the steamboat pot we used earlier for our dinner.















Our seafood steamboat!!















Joanne is holding her huge prawn.















Now, Forest’s turns to pose with her huge crab.




























She just too hyper, isn't she? LOL.


















Of course I won’t miss the chance posing with the crab. xD















Crab said: "I want one, I want one also!!" LOL.


















Lastly, cam-whore with one of my closet cousin in kampong, Jess before we drive back to KL with loads of fishes at the back of the car.xD

No comments: