Saturday, October 08, 2011

Clear Clear sky

Yeah. we have clear sky continuous for yesterday night and tonight. I realised the moon here is seriously brighter than the one at home. 别人都说,国外的月亮又圆又亮。This is real when i saw this hehe xD. I went Apple store today to pre order my iphone 4S but they dont provide order service in the store and you can only pre order online. For safety reason, i decided to queue up on the day it realises. Cant wait to viber or whatsapp with my parents my of coarse my dear boy friend. :D

This is the photo i taken last night. Teehee..


#1 Look at the moon, so bright kekeke...


#2 Zoom in zoom in..


#3This is the one i took just now. Ah~~ I just love the blue colour. Look at the city, is pretty right??


#4 The direct front view outside my window.


#5 The road i use to walk up and down. The sky the sky!!


#6 The red rocks pathway. Beautiful street light. ;)
Do you enjoy the night tonight? :) Hope you do.

No comments: