Thursday, October 06, 2011

COLD!

I think today is the coldest day since i reached. Strong wind, raining and just cold! I suppose to have another class in an hour class but the lecturer is sick so yay im free for today hah! But of coarse there will be replacement so basically there is nothing to be happy. LOL.
Guess what this?

#1 You are not wrong if you guess this is my breakfast. ;) but im late this morning. 15minutes left to my class, but haha i made it on time to class. Not suppose to feel glad cause im suppose to wake up early. :( since im late, this couldnt be my breakfast, ya, this is my lunch, teehee, 4 hams, 2 bacons and one mata kerbau. nice~~


#2 This is how i look yesterday when im out for shopping. Conclusion, this knitted cloth really keep warm le, i actually feel hot when im indoor without a jacket. :D


#3 Knitted cloth with black leggings. Teehee xD

#4 This is my lunch few days ago. Shin instant mee, is nice and full. Yummy~~


#5 Haha. Once i look at this photo, i wandering how i manage to finish everything in the plate. The story comes like this, Chrystal and I went tesco and we bought a whole roasted chicken for dinner. We shared, so is like half half, since the best due is the day itself so i force myself to finish it.


#6 From this photo, you can see actually is a lot. Oh ya, my laptop showing youtube, im listening to jay chou's music even im in a foreign country. Haha.


#7 Perfume i got the day i went tesco. It smells good but the not a strong one. Femme femme. ;) The Prada candy smells good but is slightly too costly for me, the salesgirl offer us the trial bottle. Whee xD
 That's all for today. Have a nice day oh everyone. 

No comments: