Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EOS

Yes! My EOS result was released today. Actually i felt nothing until it really comes into that situation. Suit Won and I went for a movie before we go to our dear uni to collect our result. This girl was pretty nervous because she keep looking at her phone to know what's the time in the cinema. Okay, i admit i felt ok nia because i have already did my best, if it really fail then i got nothing to say. *zip my mouth and study hard for my resit papers.

But thank god, my not really hard work paid. Keke.. I got all PASSED and the score were really out of my expectation and i think i did it pquite well eventhough my score is lower than others, but im already proud of myself. I'm still in my happy mode because cannot imagine all got PASSED in my first semester and left seven semesters to go on.

I still remember what Prof. Peter Pook said, try to figure out whether yourself love and enjoy this course or else please do not hesitate to withdraw so that you wont waste your time as well as your parents money. So my conclusion is, yes i definitely want to stay in here, in this MPharm till i get the certificate.

3 comments:

lingzzz said...

CONGRATZ for ur results la! =D but how come so fast get ur results one?? mine was like waited for almost 1 month =.=

Samantha Heng said...

my uni release result quite fast de.. medic students even fast le.. they got their result one week after their exam.. maybe bcos it's almost all MCQ gua.. hehe..

lingzzz said...

hahaha..mcq easier to mark right?? haha~now i know la ;-)