Friday, May 07, 2010

First Semester

My first semester of my uni life ends on 6 of may 2010.
The papers were tough enough to kill me throughout the whole month of April,
busy doing my revision and yet to play around during my study break,
and now im still alive. =D

As usual, i blog once i finish exams but surprisingly i didnt forget my password to login my blog this time.
How proud of myself this time. =3
I learned, in this 4 months time,
foundation chemistry, a subject that i loved to the max, all the chemistry principles were well explained and now i were like, "Oh, i see.";
biopharmacy, a subject that highly related to what im going to do in the future;
bioscience, a subject without lectures but im survived in it;
basic maths, the maths questions which are much easier than CAL maths but i totally forgot how to do;
last but not least, physiology, a subject that kills me, all the parasympathetic and sympathetic, brain structures about corpus striatum, cerebral cortex, hormones and bla bla bla...

I never regret to take up this pharmacy course because i know this is what i want,
im glad that im able to study in a medical health science uni that myself even cant believe that i will be here when im in my secondary school. Thanks to mum and dad who gave me the financial support, tai kah je, san jie and june who tolerate me when i turned crazy due to my studies and Ms.Ling who always by my side when i really need some talk.

And now, i ended my first semester, do i have enough fuel to go further?

No comments: