Tuesday, October 22, 2013

老大

What can you ask for more when you have such cute and adorable elder sister exists in your life?
Of course there are times when I can't bear with her as well.
But most of the time I feel glad. I really do.
I was in bad mood this morning and she actually asked me to think about my S.H.E and Jay Chou rather than being influenced by something that not even important.
I was quite shocked because I'm the only one among my sisters who are so into all these 追星 thingy.
I thought for them, I kind of wasting my time and money for doing all these.
I told her that I'm quite shocked that she knew that I'm still into S.H.E and Jay Chou. Teehee.. :D
Of course, not to forget introduce my new idol just to her tease her that she is not up to date about my 追星史, who knows she is like: "Aiyo, I know, that guy with a earring,funny and own self thought that own self is very handsome de 炎亚纶 ma. Please la, he is mine ok? You go after me."
My reaction at the spot is like WHAT??!! How you know? Wait.. What yours.. Why after you..
So basically jie jie yourself also into him. :P
Didn't know a married woman with one child also got attracted by him ahh..
HAHAHAHA...

P.S: Jie jie you are so cute ba, you made me laugh out loud in the pantry myself during my tea break. Thanks for not getting mad whenever I cry without a valid reason. You know la, I'm not just a 哭包,I'm a 水龙头, so bare with me please~ Thanks for being so supportive, listened to all my rubbish stories so that my rubbish bin here will not over flow. Love you oh!! *kiss kiss..


No comments: