Friday, October 18, 2013

Your wife and big round

There are some language that only both of us can understand.
You are not just an ordinary friend to me, you have always been a good listener.
Recently, 华研 has uploaded a video on Youtube related to PopuLady, the band which your big round in it.
Guess what, your lovely wife is in it as well, Hebe is acting as a judge to comment on their singing skill.
I think you might be happy to watch this since both girls you like are in the same video.
I wanted to share with you, wondering what will your reaction be.
I stop deleting Whatsapp messages nowadays cause I'm afraid some people in my life will disappear in a sudden just like you.
Wanted to kacau you, tease you, wanted to ask you how are you.
I hope you are doing fine or maybe great at your place, at least you dont have to fight with your sickness any more.
Be happy my friend.

No comments: