Saturday, October 26, 2013

My experience on day-light saving

This is my third year experiencing the day-light saving in UK.
Was thinking there is nothing to blog about initially since I had a blog post about this two years ago.
But I still making an entry here as a memory just in case I'm not going to experienced this any more. Hahaha..
So what happened?
I actually forgot that the day-light saving is going to take place, I sleep at 5pm in the evening because I slept at 7am and woke up at 11am this morning.
Planned to wake up in the midnight at 3am to have a catch up with my sister through skype.
However, I start rolling on the bed at 1:30am and I couldnt get back to my sleep anymore. (How can that happen to me? LOL)
I start scrolling my facebook and weibo on my bed until 2am then realised that my phone time go back to 1am!!
I was like oh no day-light saving!!! So decided to wake up to have my "late" dinner and watch some shows before start skyping with my sister.
First time I dont feel glad to have 25 hours a day because TIME PASSED SO SLOW~~
So that's basically how I spent my extra one hour, sleeping, shows and food.
What a good reflection haha...

No comments: