Monday, November 04, 2013

What a busy week

I have out for ONE WHOLE week.
Monday - okay, this is the only week I did not go out after my work. Only day I get to rest for the past week.

Tuesday - my housemate and I decided to go for a movie tonight. Initially we wanted to watch Romeo and Juliet but dont know why when we get there, the movie is not showing anymore. We did check before we go. So go for a movie that we initially didn't plan to watch but turn out it was okay. The movie is Ender's Game, the desciption said by my friend is when Harry Potter met Star Trek. Hahaha..

#1 Asa butterfield is so cute, he got blue eyes!! And he really very good in acting! Claps claps. Overall rating for this movie I think is 7/10.

#2 End up get to take this pretty look of city hall. :D

Wednesday - as usual I went for English class but we are getting home later and later each week after the class because we stay back for the table football and table tennis lol.

Okay, then Thursday - I had my First Aid and Emergency workshop. It actually ends at 4pm but I get to go home earlier but since I already in city centre so I decided to go for shopping. The shops close at 8pm today cause is a THURSDAY! An extra  reason to go shopping!

#3 I do admit that 偶是条纹控!Every clothes I tried that day was all strips hahaha.. XD

#4 偶的战利品!Got student discount for L'Occitane LOL. What's the reason for not buying then? Hahaha..

#5 So now my fingers colour now look like this! Whee =D

Still not coming to the end, Friday- Oh! Friday I dint get to go anyway haha. Wanted to watch fireworks at Wallace Park at first but end up too tired so stay at home. Forgot, I get to stay at home to catch up my current addicted dramas, The Heirs, Just You and 爸爸去哪儿! Hehe ^^

So Saturday - We have this Law and Ethics workshop from 9am to7pm hahaha.. So unbelievable that we survived! Winks! ;) Not that boring though, feel like is just another PP2 lecture. Missed uni :( This is my third time had my workshops in Riddell Hall, this place never fail to surprise me! During my first aid workshop they have this service that come to refill the drinking water, clean up your table after our tea break, serve delicious sandwich and etc. Then when come to law and ethics workshop, they served THAI GREEN CURRY for lunch! OMG!! It taste so good~~ even though is not spicy!! Real good!
 #6 The Thai Green Curry!!

#7 Me and my thai green curry to show my sisters haha..

After our workshop, we are not exhausted YET haha so we decided to go for THOR, the high rating movie! Of course THOR is nice! Fantastic! Rating for this movie is 8.5/10! Really very nice!! Even though I din watch the first episode! The movie finished at 11pm and we thought we can take the bus at 1130pm and guess what when we were at the bus station then only we realised that the last bus is at 11pm LOL so yes we MISSED our bus! Hahaha.. What to do? Take taxi home lo hahaha..

And hah Sunday - only day I can sleep before start working tomorrow again. Daily routine, sleep until 330pm hahaha.. And now I want to go tapao my dinner! Toodles. 

Have a good week ahead everyone.


No comments: