Thursday, November 21, 2013

First off day in my working life

This is my first official off day in my working life. Hoho. XD
I'm heading to London later by flight at 6.30am and now the clock in my room is 1.05am. Checking in by 5am so literally I dont think I am spending any time on my bed tonight lol. Got home at 11pm today because went to this dermatology workshop held by the UCA which I think is quite useful. Improve some dermatology knowledge and important questions to ask to the patients if they are in for their skin problems. The workshop was held at Templeton hotel which is just about another5-10mins away from the airport and yet I'm now back at home to wait for my departure time. =.= I know I should have just make a room reservation at the hotel so that I can sleep more haha.

P.S: My colleague said that I'm now have an Irish accent. Do I? LOL. Personally, I dont think so. But sometimes I admit I do have to speak or act to sound like the local so that the patient understands me. Haha. I know that I have lots more to learn especially my english which still have lots room of improvement. Gambateh!!

Anyway, hope that I will have lots of fun in London. This will be my last trip before 2013 ends. T.T Shopping, fun, party, here I come!!! :D


No comments: