Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gambling~

Today is the second last day of CNY.
Since all of us is the kaki of mahjong and blackjack, we decided to go piau's house for the last round for this CNY. I almost turn crazy because i have waited for piau's laptop over an hour. OMG!! Luckily i can control my emotion, if not piau's laptop is going back to the repairing shop again. Anyway, i wont really care about after i meet my Ms. Blackjack at piau's house. We start our games when Guo Hao, Darren, Wei Tseng and Vi King reached. I win a lots at first.($.$) But after sometimes i lose. =.=" so suai. Everyone got blackjack, so i have to pay double to everyone. Really super suai. However, i get can back 100+ at last. Wahaha. Of coarse, after getting the 100+ i chao ad. Hehe. I got the chance to play a few basketball match while im waiting for my sister. I dint finish my homework that night but dont care la, after tonight dont know when can i join them to gamble ad.

P.S: Tonight im leaving from my house to subang, im not really dare to sleep over there. I hope i will have a pleasant night.

No comments: