Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY!!

Here comes the CNY. This is my first time passing my CNY without my grandma. It is almost one month after the incident. Seriously, i miss my grandma so much. My whole family cannot celebrate CNY this year. (P.S: So sorry that i cant go you guys house 拜年) Since we are not going to visit our relatives house, so we decided to go Penang and Thailand during the holidays. We went to the famous temple 极乐寺at Penang. It was really amazing. The temple made me feel so prund to be a chinese!! While in Thailand, I can shop shop shop and shop.It was really fun and cool. I can easily get cheap things at Thailand. Shiokzzz man. The food was really nice since i love spicy food so much. Tomyam, manga rice, durian rice and others. It was a good time. I can charged ''my'' battery to make sure i can go further. Add oil, sam! On the ferry when we going to Penang.
At 极乐寺。Huge right?
保佑菩萨,请答应我的请求!!
Main entrance of the hotel we stayed-G hotel.
(The name of this hotel so cool, it is really a nice hotel, i dont mind spend more night over there.^.^)

Threee white trousers girls.
The photo at lobby with 雪韵 before went "bok sat".
Say cheese.( Smiling is good for health, i think so.=.="")

No comments: