Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My new hair style

Oh ya, before i went to Suit Won house, I went to saloon to change my hair style.
As my family member said, im always straightening my hair so they suggest me to change it.
At first, i still dont plan to make it curly, but Chuan beside me keep asking me to make it curly.
So at last, i make it curly.
Here are some photos for my new curly hair.
From this :


to this.


I do love my new hair style although i looked old a bit. =.=
Feel free to leave some comments. Thanks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! u look gud in the new hair style~!! i like it~

btw . i permed my hair as well .

Anonymous said...

i dont recognize you.... really is u ar?? really?? @.@.. lolz... nice hair.... but i really mm guan.. haha... XD

Anonymous said...

lol... is a new look la so don worry...
its nice~

Anonymous said...

i missed ur hair T___T

not tat old la k?!

not bad not bad...bored to ur straight straight hair le..haha =P

keep it ya~~ =)

Kelly said...

HEY SAMM!!!
finally got into ur blog.
i like ur new hairstyle btw, it's so trendy and cool!
haha would like to hear frm u, till then, see you in class!!
Kelly.

Peter Khue said...

:P

Unknown said...

just wanna inform u .

i had shift my bloggie to http://princess-rachiiee.blogspot.com/

come visit my bloggie more often ya~



miss ya~