Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To: Suit Won, My Best Friend

Suit Won, you are now 18 years old.
Congratulations! You are totally free now as what your aunty said.
I hope u can remember what we have passed through for this 5 years.
No matter it is a happy or a sad one.
Seriously, we are damn lucky to be in the same class for this 5 years.
We are in R class in form 1 then A class in form 2 then G class in form 3 and lastly 4 and 5 Science 2.
How could this happened on us? We still stick together although we are jumping to another class every year.
Although sometimes we did have some arguement between both of us.
Remember Form 4? You angry me because i forgot to copy one of the homework for you.
Then we have silent war for FEW PERIODS. Haha....
I wish you will never forget me in your future.
I will always be there for you if you need any support or counsel.
Suit Won, my dearest lou po, I love you ya.
Happy Birthday.
I did some surprice for Suit Won since I heard Xin Yi said that Suit Won did not receive or have some birthday cake for her Birthday. I hope you like the surprice.
Suit Won and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... happy chinese new year!! now only read through your blog... yup.. same class for 5 years... this pass pretty fast... but i think we didint quarell much for this period actually... everything passes quite smoothly... anyway, really thanks for the surprise u gave... oh ya.. dun forget to bring me go bai nian this year... i will sure follow u all go bai nian house by house :P take care... n frenship forever~~~


suitwon~~~