Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dearest Piau

Wow! So many poeple beside me having their birthday in this month.
It makes me so busy to wish people happy birthday here and there.
Phew~~ Sorry if i missed one of you guys.
As you know, my memory is not really that good.
Anyway, Jason, Amrit and I had bought some car assesories for Piau.
Since im having my dancing class, so i asked Jason to pass it to Piau.
Then, i asked him wait me at the seven-elevan which somewhere near to the Caliber Hotel, who knows he went to the Yulek's one. Oh god, that time i was so so so super duper hyper frustrated since i was late to the class. Additional, Piau told me thee wrong restaurant instead of "Zhen Hao" I went to "Lucky", makes me walk the whole round to search for him! >,> I will remember it Piau. Somemore, the parking dont know since when i need to pay RM 3 although I dint park at the basement. So unfair.
Lastly, luckily my dearest twin can find me if not i will really go off since i was really late to the class.
After my class, i went to disturb them and then i went off. =.=" Im so free.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Piau. Be happy always. Piau rockzz!!

1 comment:

Peter Khue said...

haha yeah la~ thx for your present! I'll show it on my blog also de ^^ hehe about the directions did I even mention lucky == nvm la take it as my fault bah~

and yeah~ thx for remembering :P