Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to myself,
Happy Birthday to me.

I have receive so many interesting present from my dear friends.
Here are some example,
Firstly, chin weng and chia sin, since i wear my black jacket such a long time so they gave me a pink jacket. I think just because they cant stand my black jacket. =.=
Secondly, ju piao gave me a safety box. Why i called it so? Because inside full of medicine such as plasters, yellow liquid, even thermometer. =.=" He said just because im sick too recently. What a good reason.
Thirdly, oh god! Chuan gave me a sony camera. Oh my god!! I really super duper hyper a stupid camera user. Nevermind since he bought it then i must always use it. Hehe. ^^
Of cause, i receive many kind wishes and greeting from all my dear freinds.
Thank you very much. Friends Forever.

No comments: