Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grandma

My dearest grandma is still in the hospital. My grandma is the one always give support me when i in need. I still can remember, the week before SPM, I was so nervous to face SPM, my grandma keep asking me to relax myself. I know, really know, she is the one hope i can get good result, because she will be very happy and glad if I did that. She will always give me something such as colour pencel, bracelet and money sometimes when I get good result since im still small. She is the one who help me tie my hair everyday before i go to my kindergarden. I hope she can stay by my side, at least attend my weddings and help me watch out my kids. Grandma, I love you.

1 comment:

ennz said...

Hey Samantha!

Miss me? lolz.. you changed ur blog website and didn't tell me.. made me always view ur old blog and nothing to read =="

haha.. finally I got in from ur MSN display name.. so.. see ya and take care! =P

oh yaa.. happy belated birthday.. no chance to wish you.. and wish now.. very late edy.. haha.. sorry!

love,
enn