Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas to everyone and myself. Time flies, so fast come to the year end. Im so sad. Sob sob. Next year im not a secondary student anymore. Last year, i passed my christmas at holland. It is a memorable one. This year of coarse. But so unfortunately, my lovely hamster Doi Doi caught by one of the cat in my house area. I HATE CATS!!! If let me know which cat eat my Doi Doi, i will let it suffer!!! We count down chritmas at Peter's house just now. But Peter is like completely concentrate in his Mahjong. =.=" I went home ealiest because im hyper tired. I slept less than 4 hours that day. @.@ Anyway, we have a lot of fun gambling at Peter's house. Hehe. After all, Merry Christmasto everyone!! May all of you have a splendid year!!

No comments: