Saturday, December 22, 2007

Its Time for Party~~

My sister decided yesterday.
We going to have a birthday party some how christmas party at the same time tonight.
We decided to buy some fast food as all of us not good in cooking.
KFC, Pizza, ang ku kueh, teo chew kueh, boon's salad and a lot more. Yummy yummy.
Then , Piau they all start gambling after the meal. =.="
About 11 something, yeah yeah cake time.
My sister and I clow the cake at the same time, of course i have asked my lovely twin, Jason blow with me. Hehe.
My house party end about 12 something.
After i fetch sin sin, keng yew and chin weng home then i went home start cleaning.
Who knows my dearest sisters have cleaned the house. So fast. Haha.
So, i just have to go bath and sleep. Hehe. ><

2 comments:

Peter Khue said...

EH! Don't blame me = = We didn't gamble.. Cause we didn't use money! We just played Mah Jong!

Samantha Heng said...

Okok. Just mahjong.