Monday, December 10, 2007

My college life

Taylor's college. A college which located at subang jaya. A place which 90% smiliar to my secondary school, Sri Garden. You guys agree?Same design, same colour, same table, same chair, even same receipt when u paid the fees. =.="

Yesterday is the last day of taylor's open day. If we enroll on open day, we can get RM200 discount. So, i have decided to enroll on open day.Seriously, i really have no idea which coarse should i study. My future like so blur. ><

I really love biology very very much although i dint score it well in the every examination, but i love the feelings when i learnt something in Biology. I will get very excited after i knew something new in it. I will feel like Biology is like MAGIC. Haha. ^^

I have chosen Business-related in A Levels. As Miss Lim, a counsellor of taylor's college told me i can simply switch the coarse if i dont feel lik study it within the first 2 weeks. So, i will give myself a try. If i love them i will take it, but if i prefer science i may switch back to science classes.

Suddenly miss my secondary school life. Although my school uniform not really nice but at least it has accompanied me for so many years. Sob sob. Yellow and green, what a ''match'' colours.
I will always remember my friends, teachers and every event that i took part in Sri Garden especially the Award Day. This is because Mr Khaw always remind us who is taking part must present on that day to get our certificate if not it will be destroy.

No matter how, my college life is going to start. Im very excited to meet new friends, teachers and syllabus. Here i come, my college life. Wait for me. I will work harder to get better life in my future. Hope everyone will do. Add oil!! Gambateh!! Chiong!!

No comments: