Sunday, December 09, 2007

a busy day

I have went to the new wing of the sunway pyramid today after visited my grandmother in the hospital. My grandma still the same, no changes. Seriously, i don't know when my grandma will awake, i don't know when she will really recover, but i must give myself a hope. A least i have tried my best before everything is too late.

My sister, grandpa, chuan and i went to sunway pyramid straight after that to have our dinner. Everywhere is full with people. We are start thinking that should we stay there to have our dinner before we faint?? At last, we decided to eat at sushi king because this is the shop which is the fastest except fast food.

Wow, it was really full. Actually our plan is to go kl to search for my prom suit at first but as we need to spare time visit my grandma so we decided to cancel it. However, we still have plenty of time after our dinner at sushi king. So, we decided have some shopping at sunway pyramid.

The first shop is the shop where my prom suit bought. (Laugh out loud) Actually this is not the one i hope to buy. The one i hope to buy is the black colour one. Since everyone said the brown one is nicer so we have bought the brown one. Haha. They think the brown one more suit me. No matter how, the brown one also i love it very much. Hehe.

The clock showing 10.30pm when i reached my home. Wah, it was really a tiring day. My eyes going to close up so i have to sleep now. Goodnite to my dear friends and my dear blog. Sweet dream to everyone.

No comments: