Tuesday, January 15, 2008

11 Jan 2008

I will remember this date forever and ever.
The date our family received call from the center,
informing us that my grandma passed away at 5.30 in the early morning.
My grandfather, father, mother and sisters cried when they heard this news.
I dont know why there is no tears coming out from my eyes.
Even i have no feelings toward it.
I have pretend nothing happened.
Seriously, i dont want to accept this, never.
I keep telling myself there is nothing happen, nothing happen and nothing happen.
Im still going to college as usual, pretend as usual, talk as usual.
I try to escape everything so that someone will tell me thats a joke after sometimes.

Unfortunately, NO!
2.15pm, my cousin, Agnes called. She is asking me to go back my uncle's house.
Now, only i realise. Everything is true, is reality, i cant change or even ignore it.
She dont even have the change to look at my SPM result.
At last, we finished the funeral. *tired*tired*tired*
Everyone did cry when my grandma's coffin is moving out.
But now i told myself, i cant cry.
There is a grandfather who need support.
He is stronger than all of us, i must be stronger so that i can protect him.
I would like to spend more time with him so that my grandma can go peacefully.
Grabdma, i will add oil for my own future, don worry.
I will really study hard so that i can success in one day.
I promise, i wont disappointed you.
You must be
happy no matter where you go k?
Grandma, i love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care and stay calm...

Anonymous said...

ok. i will do.

Peter Khue said...

My condolences. Stay strong..

Anonymous said...

may your grandma have peace... since its a normal life cycle... 2 jie u must +oil o... nvr give in... take care k.. i noe u be strong!

Samantha Heng said...

I will try really hard to be strong bcos at least i know i got all of u beside me n supporting me in the future no matter how tough my future is. Thank you very much. Luv u guys ya. Take care.