Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Im glad to hear that most my previous classmates have their own target although it just starting of the year. I thought he is not going to give me anything this year since he has spend so much for yesterday dinner and my sony cyber-shot camera. I really got a bit dissapointed at first cause he did gave me at least a rose (its more than enough) last year. We went to Vic station again with jie. There were so many ppl tonight compare to last night although it is the diferrent francais. It took so long time to get our seats and also food. Phew~~ We reach home about 10.30pm, i felt something is wrong when we going home. When we reached home, he took the roses out, is bigger this year. Oh my god, i know he surely spend a lot because of this. I dint scold him as usual i will do if he bought something useless. Because i know he bought this because of me although he knows its such a waste. Once again, thank you very very very much. I will appreaciate it.

No comments: