Friday, February 22, 2008

Im home!!

Yeah! At last i reached my house after 3 days and 2 nights at subang. I just fetched Amrit home after our game. Oh gosh, i was so tired but i know i cannot sleep just simply because i wont wake up within this few hours if i really lie on the bed. My parents and sisters miss me so much. Laugh out loud. They keep worried this and that. However, i really prefer to stay there rather than my house. This is because it really needs many energy to drive here and there very day. I rather use that energy to do my revision although i know i wont. I will be more hardworking to achieve my targets. So everyone please support me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

give u support!~

Unknown said...

here to support you~ =]

Unknown said...

by the way, do you want anything from Taiwan?!!

email me!!! or leave me a comment in my blog before 11th of March~


miss ya~