Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Class started

First day of class.
Everythings are going back like normal.
Oh my god!
My two weeks have gone like this.
Sleeping, playing, sleeping, playing and still sleeping and playing.
Luckily, im not the only one who didnt finish the holiday works.
However, to all my fellow teachers, please forgive me for not doing holiday works.
At least i did some of them. >.< Today is a tiring day.
Obviously... Everyone is in their sleepy mode during the class espeacially econs.
Im the one who go first then i saw Li Ying, next Jin Woay, then Calvin.
The scene looks so funny but i have no strength to laugh. (TOO sleepy)
To make sure i wont fall alseep, i start to disturb the two pity girls beside me.
Li Ying and Jin Woay. I start to kacau them when they are going to fall alseep.
I can feel that im so cruel. Kekeke. BUT this brings benefit.
Firstly, I can make sure MYSELF wont fall asleep by disturbing them.
Secondly, Li Ying and Jin Woay cant sleep as well. =.=
Thirdly, Mr. Mohan will be pround of us if we can concentrate and listen to him.

1 comment:

Chin Feung said...

hehe
u want to become my 'tong bao' izit
u are zhu xiao mei now