Sunday, October 11, 2009

After my holiday

After my holidays to Perth,
i realised that it's hard to survive alone at a place where they have different cultures, different people and different religions.

I did enjoy my holidays at Perth, everyone said that Perth is a small and bored city,
but when i step out my first step from the Perth International Airport, i found out that they are so wrong.
It's a city contains at least a few tall buildings and not only the two streets.
During our way out of the custom, i met sze ye my ex-schoolmate in the custom area,
i wanted to call her but then there is a board written silent please. Lol..

For the one week trip, i actually went Whiteman's Park visiting the Western Australia Wildlife Park, Swan Valley trying the Margaret river chocolates, buying huge strawberries and some wine tasting. Besides that, we went Perth Zoo, Northbridge, Kings Park, London Court, Subiasco, Fremantle, University Western Australia (UWA) as well because my house Forest plan to study there in the future. The transportation at Perth was good enough, you can go anywhere with their buses and trains, it just does not look like KL that you must have a car to save your time and money travelling here and there.

We spend our first and second night at Como, where near to the Swan river.
Then, the third, fourth and fifth, we rent an apartment in the city, it is so convenient that we can just walk to the city in about 10minutes. For the rest of the days without my parents, three of us spend our night at my sister's friend house.

We met Dr. Ali for the last night in Perth, (eel, wavy and cy, do you guys remember who is him?) he brought us drive through around the Perth including north, east, south and west. The night scenery of Perth was absolutely nice, the lighting was so romantic if you're going with the love one.

This trip makes me feel to travel UK once again. Two years time if im success then here i come UK!!

No comments: