Saturday, October 24, 2009

Outing with my dears

Went out with dears today after my working hours,
we met up around 2:30pm at some hongkies restaurant in Pavillion.
After that we decided to go Mdm Kwan's for the second lunch.
Hoho...
Then, we went Sg.Wang to shop around and went for some photos snapping.
Racheal, Soo Ling and I bought something,
but someone missing her husband not in the mood thus she got nothing for the whole day even though she brought lots of money out. Haha..
Although four of us didnt really contact each other very often,
but i think all of us know that we understand each other very much.
Girls, i really happy to have you all as my lou po's.
Love ya..



Self capture without using the machine (save money le...)
We pay though.

Outside Pavillion.


My lovely cendol.



Suit Won's Bu Bu Cha Cha which is very easy to get diabetes after eating. Keke..

No comments: