Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Day at APT

This afternoon i went APT for a personal make up class which worth RM199,
my sister got this voucher when she took part in a luck draw event. Hoho..

Since it's a free class and I'm free for today, so i went.
I took the day time make up class today,
the night one will attend when my second visit.
Now i understand how my sister felt when she went for her classes,
my class was so disappointing, keep making students to wait, wait and wait.
I doesn't meant to be a fussy guest,
but as a part of the customer service field,
i thought they should know the courtesy but....
I'm guest le please... LOL...
I really feel like making a complain after my night make up class,
not to criticize but to improve their service level.
Somehow, i did enjoy what I've learned today,
at least i gained my knowledge towards make up. Hehe...
This is the result after the class,
one eye by me and the other one by the make up artist, Nic
which one nicer? Lol...

Met up Xin Yi today at Wang Kok after my class and the aeroplane appointment by Dr. Pat,
we chat a lot and caused her cant focus on her revision,
I'm so sorry about that. =.= But still hope you can do your best tomorrow.
I miss my lou pos now... Hope to see you all very very soon ya... Muackss...

2 comments:

Peter Khue said...

haha still got your panda eye >D

Samantha Heng said...

ya. im panda what. what to do? hehe...