Thursday, October 29, 2009

=(

After my IELTS workshop today,
I went to H2O to purchase my favourite's bubble tea,
I was wandering how come two days before no more Magic Coffee,
today yam flavour also being cancelled from the menu.

I think the Si Tou Po still remember me so she walked towards me to clearify my curiousity,
she said that they're going to end their business this coming friday.
Yes! I didnt hear wrongly, this coming friday!!

I was stunt for few minutes wandering did I hear wrongly??
Really Oh My Godness,
can someone tell me where to buy my nice bubble tea next time except Yippee Cup where super far away from my house.

Sad la, no more pudding original, no more magic coffee, no more kao kao bubble tea. =(
After my bubble tea, I visit Soo Ling's house,
was stucked during my way to her house because drive to the wrong way.
Adrenaline rush somemore because my car got nearly no petrol,
but at last i reached her house safely also.

Have some chat with her in her house,
comfy comfy.

Maybe we shall meet up frequently since both of us so free these days. =p

1 comment:

Chin Feung said...

i know you pro too, Ms. Pig