Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GIKE

Today is the day that i left Genting Group officially.
Even though it's a last day but there is no good bye ceremony
but gathered to have a lunch together with some of my collegues who is having their break time when im going to leave.

I didnt spread the news that i had resigned to everyone,
just informed them when they're free and i thought of it.
Thus, a lot of people were so shocked when they realised today will be my last day.

Alomst 3 months i worked in Wisma Genting,
a place in the Golden Triangle that enable me to shop around in Pavillion and Sungei Wang during my breaks.

I really enjoyed myself very much working there as a part timer,
although some fussy guest really beh tahan but they're the one who let me learn from my mistake.

I did learned a lot of things from everyone in WRC-VOICE department,
without anyone of you,
without the Samantha Heng that gained lots of general knowledge about the Genting espeacially Stephy, my buddy trainer,
Michelle Wong who always give me her hands when my brain has plenty of question marks, Winnie Yeap who brought me to shop,
Jasmine who always accompany me to eat during my lunch time,
Moon, the team leader who always say thank you everytime leaving after im work,
and of coarse my friends who had the same training as me,
See the perasan and the talkative one,
Lok the silent and friendly one,
Siew Fong and Jojo, the hardworking one,
and Lai May the one stay near to my house and move to telemarketing one and etc.

Thank you! =)
I hope our friendships never end here. Do ask me out when you guys free.
Take care.

No comments: